IAM Nano 2015 Hamburg, Germany
We kindly invite you to join us at IAMNano 2015 - The International Workshop on Advanced and In-situ Microscopies of Functional Nanomaterials and Devices. The conference will take place from July 8-10 2015 in the Hanseatic City of Hamburg and will bring together scientists from around the world working in the field of electron microscopy for a lively exchange of most recent research results and new ideas.
New: Get together on July 7th from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m (At Hotel Riverside). Please feel free to join us!
New: Updated Program now online (26. June)
- Imaging with advanced methods of conventional and aberration-corrected electron microscopy: high-resolution TEM and scanning TEM (STEM)
- In-situ transmission electron microscopy techniques
- Image simulation and processing methods
- Electron holography and tomography
- Spectroscopic methods in TEM and SEM: EDXS, EELS, simulation tools
- Electron diffraction and electron backscatter diffraction (EBSD) techniques
- Applications to the characterization of engineering materials and devices
For questions please firstname.lastname@example.org